Many Wii fanatics think that it is but hopeless to burn Wii games without hassle and without spending so much time. What they do not know is that such a task is actually easy to accomplish (minus all the technical glitches and time-consuming instructions!) With the appropriate software as well as a spot-on system configuration, copying and playing burned Wii games is piece of cake.
Tips on how to burn wii games:
Before you burn Wii games, it is important to note the most basic yet the most significant prerequisite in playing a particular burned Wii game. Such games are very easy to download especially because of their small size. However, it is imperative that the console go through a manual upgrade with a cracked software so as to let the Nintendo Wii read the burned disk. But do not sweat over such a software for it is easily downloadable in the internet (Thank God!).
- For beginners, the easiest way in playing burned Wii games is by upgrading to Wii “softmod”. I recommend you try EazyBackupWizard – You can read my review of it and download it here.
- To enable this particular mod to operate, you guys will need to acquire the “Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess”. But don’t you worry Wii freaks, for the price of this game has immensely plunged down since its release. So getting hold of your own copy will be totally easy.
- You also have to determine whether your computer is equipped with an SD card reader. However, if you don’t have one, you can just purchase an attachment fit for computers that are able to read memory cards classified as FAT16. Furthermore, you have to search for and download the Easy Backup Wizard SD Card Installer (where else?! Of course on the internet!)
- Next step is to directly load up the Easy Backup Wizard SD Card Installer into the FAT16 card.
- Now that you’re done with the loading, insert the Zelda game into the CD drive as well as the SD card into the SD memory card slot of your Wii.
- Then, go directly to the Wii memory management menu in order to delete the Zelda game data. After this, switch to the SD card with the tab and simply copy onto the console the Twilight Hack chainloader.
- Run and operate the Twilight Princess and make sure that the main savefile is open so that the on-board hack’s installer will start loading.
- Copy the Wii game images and put them directly into your computer (to do this, use a DVD-image burning software package.) Lastly, by using the software, make a copy into a blank disk, then burn it.
- Finally, just insert the disk. Then, play the backup.